Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy Schedule



Recently really very very busy..! OMG.. as Mr.Lim said that, no time to pangsai too! haiz.. my time is so pack! aiks !

Just finish Gurney Fair from 5 of November to 14 of November, our Elite Team ( Choong Ching, Eugene, Dillan, Me and new teammate, Edmond and Steven) HIT target again..! hiak hiak hiak, izit as usual to Elite team? hope that we will hit target again in this year end fair..

After this fair, I need to focus on my study because having Final exam from 19 November to 27 November.. Hope that all DBAD student will pass all their exam la. Beside that, I also wish that my baobeii will done well in her STPM exam and jia you for her preparation of STPM.

After Final exam, 27 of November, I will go to KL for 3 days 2 nites, it not a trip, but go to work.. The aim of the trip is to observe the KL market, because planning to open a new shop in KL. will be back on 29th.

After that, when 30th, need to setup fair at Gurney Plaza, YEahh.. ELITE TEAM hope to hit target again..! Gambateh.. I need to run two fair at the same time, beside Gurney Fair, still got Jusco Bandar Perda's fair.. JBP fair start on 14 of December to 2 of January, as a conclusion, my working time is from 1 of december to 2 of January. More pity one is, 3 of January school reopen, as a result, I din rest tiok in this holiday.. But nvm, I earn money! hiak hiak hiak








-yiNzE-




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Har~~~
used my quote :'no time to pangsai too'

got trademark eh nah~
hahaha