Thursday, May 20, 2010

-Outing-



Outing with Claire, Xiu Junx and Choong Ching at Sunway's Amp Square Karaoke Box~ woohooo~ very enjoy at there! hiak hiak hiak~ start singing from 11.35 to 3.30pm! fuyohh! steam! If I din play badminton at 4pm, I m sure I will continue it gok! hehe!


















After Sing K, rush back to Penang, because wanna play badminton with Daniel , Eugene, CK, QQ and PLC~! fuyooh, Around 4pm I drop Bei Er, then drop Choong Ching at QB, then drop Xiu Jun home, then I rush back home, change my cloth and ready the racket, 4.45pm reach Permata.. I was like OMG, SO FAST?

After badminton, go back bath. Then have dinner with CK and EUGENE~ after that, join EVA, JOLYNN, QQ, DANIEL and KER YING watch NIGHTMARE! hmm~ the show not bad, logic mia ghost story! hiak hiak~ I kena SHOCK few times! heheee... after that, go home tidur!

Have A NICE day! ^^







-yiNzE- =)









No comments: