Monday, May 10, 2010

FINISH WORKING




Wooohooooo~ Finally finish my 10 days work at Gurney Plaza..! Have a memorable time there and I feel very enjoy, happy, tired and sometimes mia PekChek! haha..

Still the same, many types of weird customer, cincai mia customer, Yim Cim mia customer, normal mia customer and etc! A good news to share is we hit our Target! woohoo! Celebrate celebrate! hehe.. thanks to C.K , Eugene, Ker Ying and Eva for helping me alot in this fair! xD.. hope still got chance to work together again ^^..

Knew some new friends there... woohooo! 4 leng luisss that working behind my fair... Lai Kuan, Qiao Shuen, Chloe and Pauline, Keep in Touch yaaaaa~ xD.. ( nice to meet you all ) hehe!

Very cham, many people dun believe I din pathor before, but seriously, I DINT PATHOR BEFORE!!!! aikssss ( memang si sad case )


Here come my sem break.. finally.... finally...... my time to have a break! I mau Movie, Yum Cha, Gamesssss, Sleep, sportsssss and etc! heheeee....


SEM BREAK - HERE I COME! xD



-New Song Update by yiNzE-

你躺在他的怀抱

我却又阻止不了

我仿佛就快疯掉

好想找人来依靠


看见你和他撒娇

我却没资格计较

我的心立刻碎掉

不知该如何是好


怎么还是忘不了你的微笑

怎么忘不了你给我的心跳

那一切是多么的美好

忘不了 忘不了

就是忘不了你对我的






-yiNzE- =)





2 comments:

baby pauline said...

not behind ur fair..
is beside ok~~~
^^

nice to meet u aL too...

weii yiNzE said...

same here.. nice to meet u too! hehe