Saturday, March 13, 2010

Updatez


Recently....

Not really feeling well, LOVE, STUDIES, ASSIGNMENT, BASKETBALL COMPETITION~ haihz~


Lose all the match in CEO CUP, damn disappointed ler, but nvm la.. just gain some experience, next year I will be there again. I will try to train well in this year... still 1 year time to let me improve, that time, a brand new YINZE will be born! muahahaha! SOBA, wait for me! ^^


About Studies, err... feel abit pressure, everyday assignment, still got 5 assignmentssss to go, Law Individual Assignment, Law Group Assignment, CSC Individual Assignment, CSC Group Assignment and Economics Group Assignment.. soon to come, Accounting Individual Assignment! haiyo... bo eng with Assignment nia, all come together mia, after assignment, Test 2 are coming again~ this sem my result drop d.. my CGPA sure drop! haiz haiz.. dono still can get scholarship in degree anot! aiksss~ ECONS r ECONS, really big problem in this subject! !@#$%^&*


This few weeks know some Sem1 friends, my JUNIOR! yea yea! hahaha... quite fun with them la.. hope can mixed them more! muahahaa..~ hope can jadi good friend too! xD










-yiNzE-








No comments: