Tuesday, March 16, 2010




Due to too boring... then I read all our msn History , previous sms.....

I felt that..... I m DOWN~! seriously, I m so DOWN~ I feel sad, disappointing and dun understand why will become now mia situation!

I really hope I have a time machine, then can travel back all the time, and I will press PAUSE, because I hope those time cant be end! but I know this will happen only in Dream~ is myself dont want to wake up from the dream, is myself cannot accept the truth~! haiz, but, what to do?

I wish I can like you like that, macam nothing happen before aneh, like forget everything whatever happen on us, and our previous conversation~! But, too bad and too sad, I really cant make it, I cant forget whatever happen to us! I cant forget whatever you told me before~!

Before I sleep, I sure will think it again, then feel sad and almost cry out again! what the heck is that? haiz! I hope I can sleep well tonight, I m TIRED, I really need a big rest!

~goodnitex~ wish me can sleep well #







-yiNzE is hurting-







No comments: