Sunday, January 17, 2010

DEFINE


WORKING day...~ hard working hor?

make me so tired, hand and leg cacated and sour ka beh si~ ya, is YAWN again now, because feel tired! yesterday work from 5pm to 4.30am! OMG~! this is because wana to earn RM100!

Before we going to work, we decide to have our lunch 1st, where again? ohh yes, is OLDTOWN, my 6th times oldtown in 8days time! LOL,

siapa mia suggestion?
YA, is MR.WONG JING CHUEN

why he wana choose OLDTOWN?
because he LOVE the "food" over there! hahax

so the Mr.Oldtown, Peng, Daryl and Me take our lunch and talk over there! LOL.. around 3pm we go home to prepare because we plan to go to Auto City around 4.15pm...~ we remind Wong 4pm reach my hse.... but....

wait wait and wait...~

finally he reach, but is what time? 4.33PM~! HE IS LATE AGAIN! call him Mr.Late! He hai wa drive like siao lang.. hahaha... use 20minutes time from my house to Auto City! LOL~! 4.55pm, we reach AutoCity mia Starbucks to meet with ciao them! hahax.. standing there and sweating there! lol~

5.20 aneh, we walk to the place that we gonna to work.. Define Party! wohooo~ sound so cool, but when I enter there, just know is wana promote Dunhill's new cigarette! I stun for a while, because I really dono is aneh e function, and inside macam club aneh..! After decide our job, then we have our dinner break at 6.15pm... Makan KFC (cheapest food in AutoCity)! around 7+, back to Define there.... pindah glasses masuk and do some stuff else....

Around 8.30pm, the party started!!!!! Wohoooo~ muzic muzic! Meet some nice customer that very got moral, when I keep the cup, keep thankyou with me... hahax.. got a sweetgirl order drinks with me, when I take for her, she smile and say thanks! wohooo~! hahaha... Be4 that, I tot is aunty uncle semua, manatau terbalik, is young man and women, and alot of lengluiis + hottie! OMG!

Wow~ many leng luii and hottie luan luan kissing there... haih! and saw a cute thing, 2 GUYS GO IN TO A SAME TOILET'S ROOM! YUCKSSSSS~ (mm zai what they doing inside) hahax.. quite many ppls mabuk and vomit ! gerli..! quite many girls mabuk too when I standing at enterance there , a guy holding them mia mostly, GONE CASE d lo... mabuk mia girls maybe mampuii jor if aneh! GG.COM!


hmm~ share some picture here! xD












Gain some good experience and memories there! xD







-yiNzE-






No comments: