Thursday, December 31, 2009

say BYE to 2009, say Hi to 2010~



2009 got good and got bad for me too~ hahaxx... but, overall is OK! Hope 2010 will be better to me! xD

Many things happen to me in 2009, just list some important one ~ xD..


TOP 10 THINGS HAPPEN TO ME IN 2009


1. Change my College

give up study law and change to business in INTI~ I think this is the correct choice for me, because I feel I done well in Business compare to Law...

2. Know many new Friendssss in my class

know many good friend at there, such as Numsee, Daniel, Xiu Jun, Shin Yee, Desmond, Dai Lou, Chun Meng, Adelyn , Xue Ling, Iris, Wikhe , Clover, Yee Mei, Kai Wen and etc etc etcccccc~

3. Meet my Love one~

although now we not yet together, but i still enjoy this 2 sweet months , kiam kiam kena diabetes~ hahahahaxx! I appreciate it~! xD.. Thanks for giving me the MEMORIES, I will remember it forever! I LOVE YOU!

4. Work

unbelievable, I was working whole holiday, I cant believe myself so hardworking.. hahahax.. whole december only off 2 days, other time at gurney, working at fair... learn alot of things, for example how to communicate with customer and product knowledge. Happy to know new friends there, Steven, Boon and Kern, hope got chance to cooperate with you all again next year! salary salary, 1st time get 4 digits salary~ hahahax..

5. Holidays with my Brother and Sister

3 days 2 night with my lovely friends in KL, but too bad, Dillan and Wong dint follow, if not, sure more fun! xD.. I was really enjoy in these 3 dayssss! ^^

6. Dean's Honor Roll

1st in my life, I get Dean's Honor !! wuhoooo~! The only one guy get this Honor in my class, hahaxx.. hope next year I still can get it! Gambateh!

7. Lens

hahaxx... i always say wear lens very gerli, coz finger touch ur eyes ball! OMG, that really gerli, but but but.... Finally, I wear too, because wear spec sport very bu fang bian~

8. Watches

bought a Esprit watch cost me Rm380, but i really love it very much!

9. Hurt

ya... is hurt again... maybe I will used to it, because I always fail in my LOVE! I really dono what happen, the curse still there " I love mia ppl dun Love me, the one who love me I dun love them"! .... sick of it!

10. House

finally bought a new house, I like new house so much, hope can move in asap, because I really wait d so long! xD




MY WISHES IN 2010


I HOPE

- have a girl friend soon
- can hold ur hand soon
- maintain my CGPA above 3.5 because I hope when Degree I can get half scholarship study in Australia
- my brotherssss and sister , all my lovely friends and my family will safe, healthy and happy always!
- improve my everything, Sport la, Muzic la, study la and etc etc etc! xD







Say BYE to 2009, say Hi to 2010,
All of my lovely friends,
wish you all success in 2010,
HAPPY NEW YEAR




-yiNzE-










No comments: