Saturday, March 27, 2010

Recently de ME~!


Inti Horror Fest





Eugene and Me

Ice Kacang
Eating... lol...


CK's Production.. NICE


Omg.. I like this picture so much~ haha


my favorite MUSHROOM SOUP
Drink the very GERLI mia drinks, like drink BLOOD aneh.. because of the Truth or Dare



20-3-2010 ( Ah Su's birthday celebration)

- Gurney
- Redbox
- Pek Hun Sua's Western Food
- Flamingo Hotel
- Beach

woo~

Eva so IMBA, hamik angle pun si NICE e

Pai Kia? hahaha
yiNzE, Eugene and CK
Family Photo
I and CK
Eugene and Me
Ker Ying and Me
aishee, gaya looo
Eva lost her eye! hahahaha
Cheersssss!
I like this picture so much (not because of her, because my post very ZI RAN, haha)
Friendship Forever




pls dont! hahahaha






Group Photo





-yiNzE- Enjoy The Time with you GUYss..~ XD







No comments: