Sunday, February 7, 2010

TEST TEST TEST


This few weeks just busy about TEST.... Law test, Account test, Econs test, Math Quiz, CSC test and Math Test~! Holyshit~

LAW

Law test is the most beh hu beh hu mia, finish Test 1 and Test 2 edi..~ Hmm.. test 1 still not bad but din achieve my target, I get 8/10, but my target for myself is 9/10... that's y after I take my result still sit at there emo-ing~! Thanks for my friend to console me, then I feel better after that, hope test 2 can get another 8/10, then enough, total 16/20, still got chance to get an A! xD

ACCOUNT

Hmm~ accounting test still not bad la... 89 marks over 100... 8.9/10 round off into 9/10! xD... this 1 really happy because I achieve my goal! woohooo~ hope test 2 can get such result too la... Accounting assignment leh, abit Gone Case, I really dono what to do, just have some idea on that, err... scare cant get a good marks but still, I will try myself to help my team-mates and myself to score high marks in group assignment! xD

MATH

memang OMG, we got 4 assignments and 1 quiz need to do in this subject to get total 20/100 in course work! Surprisingly, I get full marks in quiz, memang OMG~ unpredictable, I din prepare at all, the day before the quiz, choong ching call me said got test, but i just ignore it, coz i tot test is on 25 of Feb, manatau~ when reach college next day, teacher said QUIZ! zZz... lucky! Will try my best score in Test 1.... + oil~

ECONS

this subject saya memang si pokai ham ka chan! Totally dun understand at all, I dono what lecturer teach, so din listen at class, dreaming always.. lol... because I try my best to concentrate to listen what she teach liao, still mm zai ee kong hamik~! so, suan le ba! I hope to PASS nia..! Tuesday econs test liao... I said I wana study at lease 2 chapters today, but end up, hang out to queensbay and play basketball~ now very tired, I dun think I can remember what I read, so give up to read, 2mr ka lai... but scare no time... Tuesday kena 2 test, Csc and Econs.. really OMG! si zai zai~!!!!

CSC

Tuesday test... din open dao notes gok! 2mr sure a busy day for me to study! LOL! plan to finish study my csc when account class 2mr, because i still need to stay back and wait for 5pm mia CEO CUP mia meeting! dono what time ka can go home... STUDY STUDY STUDY~!







-weiiyiNzE-






No comments: