Friday, February 19, 2010

Chinese New Year's Break



Omg... is a very terrible week for me.. SIEN + SIENs + SIENss = SIENSSSSSSS!!!


Phobia liao~ seriously... bored at home everyday... on9, msn, facebook, eat, sleep, lose money in gamble... that's all! damn it... We always plan to watch movie, but we fail to do so, because soooooo many people queue up to buy ticket... QB queue dao the magazine shop there, gerli + Kua Zhang...

But Finally.. 18 of Feb, 初五,I HANG OUT LOOOOO~ 1st... want to thanks to WEI WEI because she korban to queue up di Queensbay to buy movie ticket.. 14 Blades... fuyooohhhh.. we got movie to watch because of WEI WEI! Thankyou very much! hahahax... Movie with Claire Cheng, Wei Wei, Peng, Dillan and the Mr. Always the Late - Wong Jing Chuen! hahax.. before movie, Claire and I reach QB 1st, so we decided to eat lunch 1st, woooo~ so many people, we choose the restaurant that not always full mia, also full.. lol... T-Bowl~! hahahaha.. eat my favorite Cheezy Kok Fun again~ after lunch, then pi walk walk looo



Wooohooo~ the movie so nice! but so sad Donnie Yan die~ haiz... after movie, go to Sg.Pinang take our dinner.. the food..... not really banyak..! I order Char Hor Fun, OMG seriously, the worse char hor fun I ate before, so cold, very salty, not nice to eat... my Rm4.50 gone.. 1st time I cant finish a plate of Char Hor Fun! damn~




After dinner, GAMBLE time..... Claire , Wei Wei and Peng go to my house to gamble.... WeiWei is the winner again.. mm zai hamik su, she titi win mia, IMBA looooo~ Claire jadi Feeder! pity dia.. hahahaxx...


Today... go to Airport say bye bye with Shuntze, call dao my phone wana boom d... manatau dillan call her few times then she answer dillan's phone.. lol.. wait her quite long di airport, finally saw her.. 1st sentence she told dillan, YOU ARE SO THIN! hahaha.. Dillan stun there and keep quite... (tiok hurt) muahahaha~ after say BYE BYE with her, I also go to take my dinner too d, coz going to basketball ~

*Shuntze, take care and wish you all the best in Australia*






-weiiyinze is waiting school reopen-







No comments: