Friday, September 18, 2009

Movie and Shopping~ xD


M
orning go to my mum office to learn something about the online business, and key in something to the website.. now the website still in the building process! xD..! Go there sambil typing, sambil chat with Dillan, hahax, he said today mia time pass so fast! ^^

After work, around 1pm, I fetch my sister to her friend house at Pekaka, then go to Queensbay with Dillan and Peng! We plan to watch TSUNAMI at 2.45pm! xD... around 215, we reach Queensbay, wow, so many ppl, then me line up to buy ticket lo.. around 2.30, we buy dao liao! xD~ then we go to eat our lunch, KFC!! ohh yea... my favorite Cheezy Wedges! muahaha~ then 2.50pm, pi GSC d..!


OMG! the show start with Joke.... damn funny... but when the Tsunami occur, many gam dong's hua mian! omg! damn dong, kiam kiam cry lo! I like the show! 1 word to describe, MARVELLOUS! hen bang! double thumb up~ ^^



After movie, we pi shopping, hahax... Shop di Brands Outlet Store... Dillan buy 1 T-shirt, I buy 4 shirts and 1 pant! muahaha~ happy loooo! long time din shopping liaooo ^^!


Haih, she not yet answer me about the prom leh..! Hope she will go laaaa... I really hope she will go e! Pray pray pray and pray!






-yiNzE-






No comments: