Tuesday, August 25, 2009

RedBox!


LOL~







Redbox today with Wikhe Clover them.. hahaxx.. enjoy ler..!


Haha, because need to reduce my DIGI's expenses, so decide to use another Maxis number, because quite many frens are using Maxis ma, and SHE also using Maxis..! Last month my Digi's bill Rm127 lo... siao siao... pain die me..! now got new plan d, Digi as usual RM50 (postpaid) and use RM20 for Maxis (prepaid)

After the discussion and consideration, I going to search the sim card! hahaxx.. Ist option is my birthday lo, 811, 2nd option of coz no need to say liao la, now so siao ka her, sure consider dao her mia ma.. if no 811, then 1207 lo (her birthday number)..

1st shop is Gurney Maxis, search from the list, soooooooooooo many, but din see dao 811 or 1207.. ok, nvm, then pi 2nd Maxis, Farlim mia... search again, waliao, the list so many numbers, see dao me blur jor! FINALLY, 811 tak ada, 1207 ada.. marvellous! then I get it as my Maxis number, 017-4871207! Triper 7..! hahahaxx.. The ppl said need to make a 1st call to activate, haha.. of coz 1st call is call her la...! xD.. 1st sent and receive msg also from her..! muahaha...! lucky phone number!

Recently cant sleep well again, from Professor Lim Num See, she said "because you long time din eat KiWi lo" , lol, okay, mayb this is one of the reason too lar..! hahahaxx


Result come out 2mr liao... hope can get 3As la..!! nervous now!





-yiNzE missing you every second -





No comments: