Thursday, August 27, 2009

Laughing Gor



Due to too boring at home, so decide going to Gurney watch Laughing Gor with Peng, Dillan and Daryl! The movie quite nice... hohoho.. I like IT!!!

Rain for the whole day, haih, just now when driving to Gurney, totally cant see the road, because the rain too heavy jor!

2mr my parents back to Penang liao... Freedom lesser! hahahaha.. But good news too la, someone can pick my sis to skol and tuition d, I no need so ma huan tide my time jor! muahaha~~!! ^^

2mr going to OPERATION my hair.. Change a new look, new hair style, just compare BEFORE better of AFTER better..! hahaha.. if BEFORE better, then I must keep it long again..! hahaha.. if AFTER better, then keep it as my hair style until sien~ ahaha.. ^^

2 weeks din see dao her d, damn miss her la...~~ aiyor, today summore din chat with her in MSN, sad case..~ is ok, will see you soon with my surprise that I preparing..! Process d, done soon! muahaha~





-yiNzE, no. 66 days -






No comments: