Saturday, March 14, 2009

DOWN DOWN


Wadda ****~~ Yesterday sipek DOWN!!

Morning..... = DOWN
last nite can even sleep, at bed turn lai turn ki.. zZz.., feel that 3smtg ka sleep.. 6am wake up need to fetch sis to skol, feel that just close eyes then open again de..!! not enuf sleep, 1st down of the day.. Kk, nvm nvm, i plan after drop my sis liao ka go home sleep agian, manatau, turn lai turn ki again, i use my selimut close my head also cant sleep, use so many ways also cant.. kanehh memang... lack of sleep, DOWN again..!!

Afternoon... DOWN too
plan to on9 after up from bed, wad happen next?? INTERNET DOWN!! wadda ****, pek chek ka beh si..... cant on9.. ntg to do d lor.. sien sien..!! then plan to watch TV, no suit me eh show let me watch.. haiz haiz... luckly still got piano let me play, abo really GG de.. about 430pm, i reach INTI to play b.ball... today superb low form, down ka si... cant score mia.. shit nia.. haiz haiz haiz...!! today really sucks..

Nitexx.. DOWN again..
after b.ball, i go to ask the E.U disk 4 come buii, he said about 8 to 9 pm will come de.. i so happy, at home wait dao that time, because after that time i can watch drama de.. about 9.15pm, i go to get it.. ok, i ask the counter eh ppl, disk 4 come bui, she said laii de, then she macam wan take for me, suddenly a boy said, today EU disk 4 tak mari...!! GG, shraight away down that time..!! shit lerr..!! then go paya terubong there eh disk shop, same ans..!! haiz haiz... ntg to do de lor...


ok, NOW di CC de.. finally can on9.. but just now also SUEY, reach gamefree de, that ppl tell me SERVER DOWN, then go ARI, manatau ARI games and line sucks, change back to Gamefree at 3.30pm.. hahaha.. then write blog and play dota..

k la, hope my BAD LUCK ended soon



-yiNzE in cc-

No comments: